I am proud of my resume, but it only tells a very very small part of my story. If you really want to know what I'm capable of then you'll need to take a look at my portfolios, my designs, my UI/UX creations, the languages I've learned and continue to learn, the SDKs and development tools I know.
You'll have to take a look at the App and Web design and development skills I offer, the clients I've worked with and the games I've designed and developed, both physical and digital.
I am curious, passionate about my work, I enjoy working with other creative, passionate people and I'm constantly learning and developing new skills.
If this sounds like someone you'd like to work with, get in touch. You won't be disappointed.
Keith M. Kubarek
Experienced web, app, game designer / developer and business analyst
Ithaca, NY 14850
+1 607 262 3912
Game designer, developer, business analyst and information architect with 10+ years of experience in graphic design, UI/UX design and web and app design and development. Expert database designer and systems engineer.
Software Engineer for Wolfjaw Studios – Troy, NY
September 2023 to Present
Work with a variety of custom developed and industry standard technologies: C#, SQL, Python, Google Cloud Platform to support Bungie’s product security team. Develop systems that analyze game play data to identify potential cheats and insure fair play for all game players.
One Bad Ant – Ithaca, NY
February 1999 to Present
Partner with organizations both large and small, from non-profits, restaurants, children’s book authors, craft stores, artists, and business consultants to large educational institutions and game companies that serve tens of thousands of users. Develop mobile and internet strategies and guide clients to balanced and appropriate solutions for their business needs.
Approach projects with an effective and efficient methodology leading clients through the analysis of business objectives, definition and development of technical specifications and design of the user interface experience, concluding with development and implementation.
Webmaster at Cornell University – Ithaca, NY
- Design, develop and support Cornell’s central Alumni, Parents, & Friends web site serving over 240,000 alumni, including over 15,000 volunteers.
- Design and develop web-database services in support of event registrations, trustee balloting, online giving, dues collection, and reunion registrations
- Implement secure online credit card processing via PayPal integration.
- Lead the effort to create the intranet for Cornell’s department of Campus Life, a $60 million dollar organization made up of seven separate divisions.
Programmer Analyst at Cornell University – Ithaca, NY
- Serve as primary consultant, analyst, and developer, for multiple Cornell administrative systems, managing projects from analysis through delivery.
- Develop business models that facilitate communication between business professionals and programming staff.
- Translate business models to system requirements and technical specifications. Oversee programmers to ensure quality, timely delivery of final product.
Bachelors in Liberal Arts and Business Management
SUNY Stony Brook – Stony Brook, NY
High school diploma
Frankfurt American High School – Frankfurt, Germany
I am a seasoned business analyst and information architect with 10+ years of experience in graphic design, game design and development, UI/UX design and web and app design and development. I'm an expert database designer and developer with an extensive portfolio of original graphic designs.